Supercar and Drift Experiences
Whether you are into super cars, race cars, car control or drifting, Rockingham’s 3rd party experience providers cover a variety activity based both on and off track.
ROCKINGHAM DRIFT ACADEMY
RDX is the Rockingham Drift Academy providing drift experiences and tuition for drivers of all levels of experience from complete beginners to advanced drivers. All days are hosted and instructed by some of the best and leading British Drift Championship drivers. For more information on the RDX courses please visithttps://www.rdxacademy.co.uk/
BOOK THE RIDE OF A LIFETIME WITH SUPERCAR DRIVE DAYS
From the ultra-lightweight, seriously fast exoskeletal Ariel Atom Supercharged, to the iconic, Pininfarina designed mid-engine Ferrari 458 Italia, we’re sure you’ll find something to get those juices flowing. Start your journey at https://www.supercardrivedays.co.uk/ and have a look through all available supercar track day experiences.
Learn2drift give you the chance to get behind the wheel of a drift car and master the art of drifting. L2D’s instructors will guide you through all the necessary steps to ensure you are getting the car sideways consistently. Packages range from tasters to all day one to one tuition, for more information please visit http://www.learn2drift.com/
Step into the Westfield for an adrenalin filled session of learning and practicing the basic skills such as understeer, oversteer and spin control. Lots of sideways action & screeching tyres!
Westfield Driving Experience Itinerary
- On arrival at the venue, which is scheduled 45 minutes ahead of your time on track, you will be required to fill out registration forms
- Followed by kitting up in a suit and helmet
- You will receive an introduction to the car with a full safety briefing by a Lead Driving Consultant
- Followed by a Passenger Course Demonstration with a Driving Consultant, who will demonstrate the art of car control around an auto test style course
- Finally, it will be your chance to practice what you have learned!
For more information please visit www.mtechlite.co.uk