Rockingham Super Send-off Test Day – 23/11/18
- Testing is available to all drivers with a valid MSA/FIA approved race licence, driving race specification cars. Drivers under 18 must have their indemnity form countersigned by a parent/guardian on the day.
- Testing will take place on either the ISSC Circuit (1.94 mile) or ISSC Long Circuit (2.04 mile) in sessions (please refer to the advertised circuit on the booking page).
- Access and session times will be confirmed via email prior to the event.
- Garages can be booked in advance or on the day, subject to availability.
- The Rockingham Fuel Station will be open at set times during the day. Opening times will be confirmed via email prior to the event.
Please note: Rockingham reserves the right to change circuit configuration, session times and garage allocations on the day
07:00 – access to paddock/garages
08:00 – sign on Garage 35/36
08:45 – familiarisation laps available
09:00 – track live in sessions (tbc)
12:30 – lunch
13:30 – track live in sessions (tbc)
17:00 – end
Please note: Rockingham reserve the right to change timings on the day
Drivers under 18 must have their indemnity form countersigned by a parent/guardian on the day.
- Must hold a valid MSA licence or UK Junior Licence
- Can participate in any test day in any car
- No instructor required
AGE 14 -15
- Must hold a valid MSA Licence or UK Junior Licence
- Must drive a Junior championship car
- Instructor (ARDS A or S grade) required at all times unless a “Junior Test/Open Day” or exclusive “Junior session”
- No Junior single seaters to mix with seniors (general or competitor testing). Junior single seaters will have the option of participating in designated a Junior test day or session
- All drivers must display their Junior car sticker which will be issued by Rockingham on the day